Are you interested in becoming a Cub or a Scout?
Click on the below link and complete the form to join. Print the completed document and bring with when you attend your first meeting.
- Lots of info available in the This is the scouting Booklet 2015 (13MB)
- Scouts: Boys and Girls between 11 and 18yrs.
- Cubs: Boys and Girls between 7 and 10yrs.
We meet at the Scout Hall every Friday.
- 18:00 and 19:30 for Cubs
- 19:00 and 21:00 for Scouts
- but contact us through email@example.com or talk to Richard Haskins at Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org first to make sure we’re not away camping.
- Scouters (Leaders) will assist you where possible.
- If you love it, like we know you will, the Leaders will need a completed Adult Leaders Application Form.
Our children are very near and dear to us so have a look at the Scouts SA Child-Protection-Policy
Our fee structure for 2021 is available here
2021 Fee structure will be available soon.
Forms applicable to parents and supporters