On my honor I promise that I will do my best –
To do my duty to God, and my Country;
To help other people at all times;
To obey the Scout Law.
The Scout’s Law
1. A Scout’s honour is to be trusted.
2. A Scout is loyal.
3. A Scout’s duty is to be useful and to help others,
4. A Scout is a friend to all and a brother (or sister) to every other Scout.
5. A Scout is courteous.
6. A Scout is a friend to animals.
7. A Scout obeys orders.
8. A Scout smiles and whistles under all difficulties.
9. A Scout is thrifty.
10. A Scout is clean in thought, word, and deed
The SCOUT MOTTO is “BE PREPARED”
The South African Scouts book available here.
Scouts Interest Badges 2009 Edition
More info to follow soon.